Upgrade to 2021 (win)
You are about to download and install a new version of Prepware. Please note, if you already have a recent
version of Prepware installed, any activation codes no longer eligible for updates will be removed from your
Prepware software and you will lose access to that database of questions when you install this version.
Your code expiration dates can be viewed by going to the activations page within your installed Prepware
software. Go to Help>Enter Activation Codes, or on a Mac it's Prepware>Enter Activation Codes. The expiration
dates will be listed in the Updates Until column next to the activation code.
Each activation code is valid for a 24-month period from the date of code registration. To regain access to the
test question database associated with an expired code, you will have to purchase a new code.
- Click the file below.
- After the download finishes, go to your downloads folder and double-click the downloaded file.
- Click the Run button if prompted.
- Your computer system requirements will be checked and any necessary prerequisites installed (such as .net).
The program (300 MB) download will continue.
- Once the download is complete, click the new Prepware desktop icon to start, activate and register the
Prepware License Agreement
By installing the Prepware software, you indicate your acceptance of the following license agreement. If you do
not agree to the terms of this agreement, promptly return the complete product to your place of purchase.
- For Prepware software single-user products (TW-ATP-FE, TW-AMA, TW-AMP, TW-AMG, TW-AMT, TW-CFI, TW-C, TW-I,
TW-IA, TW-PVT, TW-MIL, TW-UAS), you may use this program on up to two computers, provided access to the program
is limited to the original purchaser. Contact ASA if you require a multi-user license.
- The software is owned by ASA (Aviation Supplies & Academics, Inc.) and is protected by United States
copyright laws and international treaty provisions. Therefore, the software may not be copied except to transfer
the software to a single hard disk provided you keep the original for backup or archival purposes only.
- You may not rent, lend, or lease the software. You may not disassemble, decode or tamper with the software.
- In no event shall ASA be responsible for any indirect, special, incidental, consequential or similar damages
or lost data or profits. The purchase is entitled to the benefit of the warranties provided by this license and
warranty agreement only if the enclosed product registration card is completed and returned to ASA within 30
days of purchase. You agree to the Limited Warranty stated in this User's Guide.
- This license shall remain in effect until terminated as set forth in the Agreement. You agree that this
Agreement will be governed by the laws of the State of Washington.